Well, SQL Multi Select mostly runs on Ubuntu 17.04 with Wine 2.0.1. Instructions for installing Wine 2.0.1 on Ubuntu 17.04 can be found here.
- running multiple statements in a script
- using scripts located on Linux file system
- displaying images in result set
- using the command line interface to run projects
- connecting to PostgreSQL databases via SSL connections
- exporting results to text files and SQLite database
What doesn’t work:
- clicking on the summary file to open it – you’ll need to manually locate and open the file
- help file won’t open because it’s in a chm format – use the online help instead (http://www.yohz.com/help/dbdoc/index.html)
If you come across any other functionality that doesn’t work on Ubuntu, please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.